Accidental Death Insurance
Pro-Financial Education Advisors Members can sleep soundly knowing you have $10,000 Accidental Death Insurance!
Accidental Death Insurance is useful for:
- Personal Protection
- Corporate Key Person
- Corporate Group Travel
- Common Accident (spouse or corporate)
- Catastrophic Loss (Group)
- Air Travel
- High risk Events
- War Risk
While all Pro-Financial Education Advisers members are covered up to $10,000 in Accidental Death Insurance, you may wish to increase your coverage. Indemnities range from $500,000 to $100,000,000. For less specific requirements and a broader spectrum, traditional Life Insurance may be an option you would like to pursue.
Life Insurance can benefit you in various aspects of life.
Why should I consider Life Insurance?
No one wants to think of the chances of someone they care about dying, especially a loved one. However, it is important to consider what could happen to the surviving family members in the unlikely event you or someone in your family were to pass on. Here are some reasons why you should consider Life Insurance.
- Mortgage ProtectionShould anything happen to you, would your loved one end up homeless? Life Insurance can protect against such an event taking place. Life Insurance can be used to pay an outstanding mortgage balance.
- Income ReplacementIf you and your significant other planned a future based on two incomes and one of you were to die unexpectedly, Life Insurance can be used to replace that lost income so the other person can still maintain their standard of living.
- Burial CostsFuneral and burial costs along with medical bills can be staggering. Life Insurance can cover these costs.
- College FundingIf you were to die tomorrow, would your children still have the funds to support them attending college? Life insurance can be used to help fund your children’s college education.
- Individual Life Insurance
- Fixed Immediate & Deferred Annuities
- Long-Term care Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Disability Income Insurance
Personal Planning for
- Life Insurance Needs
- Estate Conservation
- College Funding
- Mortgage Protection
- Charitable Giving
- IRA Funding
Business Planning for
- By-Sell Funding
- Deferred Compensation
- Executive Bonus
- Key Person Protection
- Voluntary Payroll Deduction Programs
- Qualified Plan Funding: SEP’s, Keoghs, 401 (k)s, Pensions